A view of Flatford Mill on the River Stour, and the adjacent Miller's House and Cottage on the right. Built in 1733, this watermill has a red brick in Flemish bond and weatherboarded exterior.
- Date:
- 1950 - 1952
- Location:
- Flatford Mill, East Bergholt, Flatford Mill, Babergh, Suffolk
-
Show all locations
Flatford Mill Field Centre, East Bergholt, Flatford, Babergh, Suffolk
- Reference:
- AA081684
- Type:
- Photograph (Negative)